Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that blanches fruits and vegetables preparatory to canning and preserving: Observes gauges, sets dials, and turns valves to fill machine with water and admit steam and to regulate temperature and blanching time.
- 2) Starts machine, and conveyor or pump to feed product to and from machine.
- 3) Feels and visually examines blanched product to determine adequacy of softening or color setting.
- 4) May fill and weigh containers of blanched product, using shovel and platform scale.
- 5) May feed paste products, such as spaghetti or noodles into machine by hand.
Is being a "BLANCHING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLANCHING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLANCHING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLANCHING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 826