Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends furnace and shaker screens to produce boneblack animal charcoal from ground bones: Turns dial on control panel to start feed of ground bones to furnace and turns handwheel to adjust oscillating speed of shaker screens to maintain uninterrupted production.
- 2) Observes recording thermometer to verify specified temperature in furnace.
- 3) Inspects conveyors, vibrating feeders, and shaker screens for clogging or malfunction.
- 4) Tightens drive belts, using wrenches and other handtools.
- 5) Gives directions to other workers in spreading boneblack over cooling floor and in loading cooled boneblack onto conveyors.
Is being a "BLACK-MILL OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLACK-MILL OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLACK-MILL OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLACK-MILL OPERATOR"
Job Number: 820