Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls furnace in which condensed black liquor is burned to black ash for use in recovering sodium compounds: Turns rheostat control to adjust mechanism in mixing tank to feed specified quantities of salt cake into black liquor.
- 2) Turns valves and air intake ports to regulate spray of liquor and air into furnace, according to combustion charts, to ensure complete combustion of organic matter.
- 3) Starts conveyor to carry molten black ash from taphole of furnace to water dissolving tank in which green liquor is formed, or opens furnace port allowing ash to flow directly into dissolving tank.
- 4) Starts motor to pump green liquor into settling tank.
- 5) Adjusts valves to channel steam generated by furnace through liquor evaporators or into main steam line.
- 6) Cleans liquor pipes, using steam and rod, and scrapes residue from furnace interior.
Is being a "BLACK-ASH-BURNER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLACK-ASH-BURNER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLACK-ASH-BURNER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLACK-ASH-BURNER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1592