Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans and finishes bisque ware by hand preparatory to glazing: Examines ware for visible defects.
- 2) Fills cracks, pinholes, and scratches with liquid clay, using brush.
- 3) Grinds down rough spots with abrasive stones, smooths ware surfaces with sandpaper, and cleans ware with airhose.
- 4) Holds surface of earthenware against sanding wheel to remove warps, grog, and scratches.
- 5) Verifies dimensional accuracy of ware to ensure correct fit of lids on such items as compotes and teapots, using templates.
- 6) Discards substandard pieces.
Is being a "BISQUE CLEANER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BISQUE CLEANER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BISQUE CLEANER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BISQUE CLEANER"
Job Number: 422