"BINDING CUTTER, SYNTHETIC CLOTH"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine, equipped with electrically heated knives, to cut synthetic cloth into binding strips and fuses edges to prevent raveling by melting cloth fibers: Spaces knives on machine shaft, according to specified strip width, and turns setscrews to secure knives in position, using wrench.
- 2) Mounts cloth roll on machine supports and threads cloth through machine units.
- 3) Laps end of material around takeup tubes I.
- 4) Turns dial to regulate temperature of knives and starts machine.
- 5) Observes operation to detect faulty cutting and winding.
- 6) Removes narrow rolls of material following process.
- 7) Replaces defective knives, using handtools and spacing gauges.
Is being a "BINDING CUTTER, SYNTHETIC CLOTH" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BINDING CUTTER, SYNTHETIC CLOTH" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BINDING CUTTER, SYNTHETIC CLOTH"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BINDING CUTTER, SYNTHETIC CLOTH"
Job Number: 8468