"BIN TRIPPER OPERATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends discharge end of conveyor system that moves raw materials in blast furnace to storage bins: Inspects bins and notifies CONVEYOR-SYSTEM OPERATOR of required material, such as iron and manganese ore, limestone, clay, or sinter.
- 2) Moves control to position tipper over bin.
- 3) Opens valve to turn on water spray to settle dust.
- 4) Notifies CONVEYOR-SYSTEM OPERATOR when bin is full.
- 5) Presses switch to stop conveyor for malfunctions.
- 6) Scrapes and cleans bins and bin areas, using bar, scraper, shovel, and broom.
Is being a "BIN TRIPPER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BIN TRIPPER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BIN TRIPPER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BIN TRIPPER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 781