Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Scrapes, scours, and fumigates interior of grain bins: Climbs into grain bin or lowers self into bin on scaffolding or bucket seat, using block and tackle.
- 2) Cleans interior of bin, using hand scrapers and brushes.
- 3) Sprays interior of bin with insecticides and rodent deterrents or poisons, using spray gun.
- 4) Closes bins for specified length of time.
- 5) Airs bin and marks it for use.
- 6) Places rodent traps and powders in designated areas in elevator.
- 7) Maintains inventory of insecticides and rodent control supplies.
Is being a "BIN CLEANER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BIN CLEANER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BIN CLEANER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BIN CLEANER"
Job Number: 779