Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles data and types invoices and bills: Reads computer files or gathers records, such as purchase orders, sales tickets, and charge slips, to compile needed data.
- 2) Enters information into computer or computes amounts due, using calculator.
- 3) Types invoices, listing items sold, amounts due, credit terms, and dates of shipment, using typewriter or computer.
- 4) Types bills of lading and lists weight and serial number of items sold, using specification book.
- 5) May type shipping labels.
- 6) May type credit memorandums to indicate returned or incorrectly billed merchandise.
- 7) May type credit forms for customers or finance companies.
- 8) May post transactions to accounting records, such as work sheet, ledger, or computer files.
- 9) May be designated according to type of billing done, such as Bill-Of-Lading Clerk; C.
- 12) Biller and Mail-Order Biller.
- 13) If worker is involved with compiling and typing transportation billing documents and verifying related accounting records, see DOCUMENTATION-BILLING CLERK.
Is being a "BILLING TYPIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BILLING TYPIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BILLING TYPIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BILLING TYPIST"
Job Number: 3341