Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates billing machines with or without computing devices to prepare bills, statements, and invoices to be sent to customers, itemizing amounts customers owe: Inserts blank billing sheets in machine and sets carriage.
- 2) Transcribes data from office records, such as customer's name, address, and items purchased or services rendered.
- 3) Calculates totals, net amounts, and discounts by addition, subtraction, and multiplication, and records computations.
- 4) May make computations on separate adding and calculating machines.
- 5) May be designated according to type of bill prepared as Delinquent-Notice-Machine Operator.
Is being a "BILLING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BILLING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BILLING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BILLING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 776