Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs and services bicycles, using power tools and handtools: Tightens and loosens spokes to align wheels.
- 2) Disassembles axle to repair coaster brakes and to adjust and replace defective parts, using handtools.
- 3) Adjusts cables or replaces worn or damaged parts to repair handbrakes.
- 4) Installs and adjusts speed and gear mechanisms.
- 5) Shapes replacement parts, using bench grinder.
- 6) Installs, repairs, and replaces equipment or accessories, such as handle bars, stands, lights, and seats.
- 7) Paints bicycle frame, using spray gun or brush.
- 8) Rubs tubes with scraper and places patch over hole to repair tube.
- 9) May weld broken or cracked frame together, using oxyacetylene torch and welding rods.
- 10) May assemble and sell new bicycles and accessories.
Is being a "BICYCLE REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BICYCLE REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BICYCLE REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BICYCLE REPAIRER"
Job Number: 770