Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Rents bicycles to patrons at beach, resort, or retail bicycle-rental store: Explains bicycle-rental rates and conditions to customer.
- 2) Issues bicycle to customer and records time of transaction.
- 3) Receives returned bicycles and examines them for abuse or breakage.
- 4) Computes rental charge according to elapsed time and accepts payment, imposing specified fee for damage to bicycle.
- 5) Records time bicycle was returned.
- 6) Prepares cash report at end of shift.
- 7) Tags bicycles needing repair or service.
- 8) May adjust bicycle seat to suit customer.
- 9) May receive money deposit or identification, such as driver's license, as security toward return of bicycle.
- 10) May explain operation of bicycle and features of certain bicycles, such as gear shifting and hand brakes, to customers.
Is being a "BICYCLE-RENTAL CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BICYCLE-RENTAL CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BICYCLE-RENTAL CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BICYCLE-RENTAL CLERK"
Job Number: 4007