Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends single-or-multiple-holder polishing machines that polish beveled edges on rachet and winding wheels or endstone caps: Mounts wheels on rubber heads or endstone caps over pins protruding from holder face.
- 2) Applies compounds to product or polishing laps.
- 3) Positions lap over product or vice versa.
- 4) Starts machine and sets timer for specified polishing period.
- 5) Loads next set of holders.
- 6) Inspects products for conformance to specifications.
- 7) Imparts finish to wheels with cast-iron lap and polishes finish with lead-tin lap.
Is being a "BEVEL POLISHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BEVEL POLISHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BEVEL POLISHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BEVEL POLISHER"
Job Number: 6348