"BENEFITS CLERK II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Answers employees' questions and records employee enrollment in benefits and group insurance programs: Explains and interprets company insurance program to employees and dependents.
- 2) Answers questions regarding benefits, such as pension and retirement plan, and group insurance, such as life, hospitalization, and workers' compensation.
- 3) Fills out application forms or verifies information on forms submitted by employees.
- 4) Mails applications to insurance company.
- 5) Files records of claims and fills out cancellation forms when employees leave company service.
- 6) May correspond with or telephone physicians, hospitals, and employees regarding claims.
Is being a "BENEFITS CLERK II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BENEFITS CLERK II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BENEFITS CLERK II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BENEFITS CLERK II"
Job Number: 3200