Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine equipped with heated molds, platens, or roller that bends woodstock or veneer strips to form wooden parts for products, such as furniture, sports equipment, or musical instruments: Places or clamps steamed or water-soaked woodstock or veneer strips in molds or forms, under roller, or between platens shaped to specified design.
- 2) Moves lever or presses button or pedal that raises hydraulic lift under molds, closes platens, or forces roller along form, to bend woodstock or veneer strips into specified shape.
- 3) Removes formed parts from machine after specified period of drying time.
- 4) May steam woodstock or veneer strips in retort to make them flexible.
- 5) May convey processed parts to kiln for further drying or seasoning.
- 6) May be designated according to article or part formed as Bender; Rib Bender.
Is being a "BENDER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BENDER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BENDER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BENDER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 751