Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following activities to prepare plastic eyeglass frames for assembly, using bench-mounted machines and handtools or power tools: Drills or punches holes in frame components, using drill or punch press.
- 2) Inserts and tightens screws, nuts, and bolts to assemble parts, using handtools.
- 3) Inserts and expands rivets to assemble parts, using rivet gun.
- 4) Aligns and miters frame part edges, using mitering machine.
- 5) Cuts grooves in parts for insertion of lenses, using grooving machine.
- 6) May be designated according to activity as Groover.
Is being a "BENCH WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BENCH WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BENCH WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BENCH WORKER"
Job Number: 8862