Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts sheet metal furniture parts to shape with hand-operated bench shears: Scribes cutting lines on one sheet or receives sample sheet marked by another worker.
- 2) Places sheet in shears with one line of cut on edge of lower knife.
- 3) Pulls lever to cut sheet along line.
- 4) Advances sheet into shears as separate cuts are made on scribed lines until shape is completely cut.
- 5) Marks other sheets as desired, using first sheet as pattern, and cuts parts from sheets.
Is being a "BENCH-SHEAR OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BENCH-SHEAR OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BENCH-SHEAR OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BENCH-SHEAR OPERATOR"
Job Number: 747