Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles precut and prefabricated wooden parts to form complete units, using woodworking hand and power tools: Reads blueprints, shop drawings, or written instructions to determine method and sequence of assembling parts.
- 2) Measures, shapes, adjusts, trims, and sands parts and joints to make parts fit snugly, using rulers, handtools, and sandpaper.
- 3) Applies glue and inserts dowels or screws to fasten subassemblies together and form complete unit, using handtools and clamps.
- 4) May install hardware in subassemblies or into completed unit.
- 5) May work on an assembly line and be responsible for only one phase of assembly process.
Is being a "BENCH CARPENTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BENCH CARPENTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BENCH CARPENTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BENCH CARPENTER"
Job Number: 735