"BELT SANDER, STONE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Feeds and off bears automatic belt sanding machine that sands tops of sandstone table and counter tops, assisted by coworker: Pulls cart loaded with sandstone table and counter tops to work area and transfers stone from cart to roller conveyor.
- 2) Presses button to start sanding machine and pushes stone tops from roller conveyor onto belt conveyor that carries stone under belt sander.
- 3) Guides stone tops emerging from sanding machine onto roller conveyor.
- 4) Feels edges of stone to detect rough or uneven areas and sands edges of stone tops, using sandpaper.
- 5) Pushes stone along roller conveyor for further processing.
Is being a "BELT SANDER, STONE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BELT SANDER, STONE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BELT SANDER, STONE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BELT SANDER, STONE"
Job Number: 7617