"BELT-PRESS OPERATOR II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends section of single- or double-deck platen press to cure rubber transmission and conveyor belting under direction of BELT-PRESS OPERATOR I , working as crewmember: Positions guide stops in press to cure belting to specified thickness and width.
- 2) Sprays press with solution to prevent adherence to belt during cure.
- 3) Helps crew pull belt from roll onto press.
- 4) Lifts empty roll shell onto windup rack and adjusts guides and speed of windup as belt goes onto roll after cure.
- 5) Adjusts knives to trim rind from belt.
- 6) May guide belt over pricker roll prior to going into windup after cure.
- 7) May signal OVERHEAD CRANE OPERATOR to lift and position belt rolls from windup rack to storage area.
Is being a "BELT-PRESS OPERATOR II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BELT-PRESS OPERATOR II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BELT-PRESS OPERATOR II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BELT-PRESS OPERATOR II"
Job Number: 1580