"BELT-PRESS OPERATOR I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates single- or double-deck platen curing press to cure transmission or conveyor belting: Gives directions to workers engaged in setting up press according to specified width of belt, pressure, temperature, and curing time.
- 2) Positions guide stops in press to accommodate height of belt to be cured.
- 3) Inspects sections of press for conformity to specifications and verifies temperature and time settings.
- 4) Observes machine operation to detect malfunction.
- 5) Signals OVERHEAD CRANE OPERATOR to lift and position belt rolls in work area.
Is being a "BELT-PRESS OPERATOR I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BELT-PRESS OPERATOR I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BELT-PRESS OPERATOR I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BELT-PRESS OPERATOR I"
Job Number: 1561