Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs following duties to build up plies of rubberized fabric and gum to produce transmission and conveyor belting: Moves rolls of stock to belt-building area, using lift truck or handtruck.
- 2) Positions stock rolls in letoff rack, using hoist.
- 3) Pulls fabric and gum plies of specified width onto belt-building table from roll in letoff rack or calender, and aligns edge with previously laid ply.
- 4) Compresses plies together, using rollers and stitchers.
- 5) Builds up specified number of plies and trims irregular edges with scissors or knife.
- 6) Inserts end of finished belt between pressure rollers that bond plies, and rolls finished belt onto windup rack.
Is being a "BELT-BUILDER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BELT-BUILDER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BELT-BUILDER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BELT-BUILDER HELPER"
Job Number: 729