Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Builds or repairs camera bellows, using handtools, power tools, and gluing equipment: Selects cardboard cone bellow form according to size of bellows.
- 2) Cuts paper pattern of cone.
- 3) Cuts lining and cover materials for bellows, according to pattern, using scissors or electric knife.
- 4) Stretches lining around cone and glues overlapping edges to cone.
- 5) Cuts cardboard strips and glues strips to lining.
- 6) Glues cover over ribbed lining and attaches front and rear metal frames, using glue and clamps.
- 7) Trims excess material from assembly, using scissors and removes dried glue, using solvent and cloth.
- 8) Compresses assembly over special frame to pleat material and form completed bellows.
Is being a "BELLOWS MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BELLOWS MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BELLOWS MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BELLOWS MAKER"
Job Number: 8890