Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks to fabricate bellows assemblies for thermostats: Spins bellows and flanges covers onto bellows, using spinning and flanging machines.
- 2) Winds copper tubing around circular fixture and cuts tubing to specified length to form capillary tube.
- 3) Attaches bulb to end of capillary tube, using staking machine, and solders bellows to opposite end of capillary tube, using soft or silver solder, soldering iron or torch, and brazing rod.
- 4) Cleans bellows assembly to remove foreign material resulting from soldering and brazing operation.
- 5) Places bellows assemblies on tray and loads tray into drying oven.
- 6) Clips excess material from bellows assembly, using clipping machine.
- 7) Examines assemblies for surface defects, such as cracks or pits, and places defective assemblies into boxes for salvage.
- 8) Maintains production records.
Is being a "BELLOWS ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BELLOWS ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BELLOWS ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BELLOWS ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 8803