Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties to serve hotel guests: Escorts incoming hotel guests to rooms, assists with hand luggage, and offers information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest, and entertainment attractions.
- 2) Inspects guest's room to ensure furnishings are in order and supplies are adequate.
- 3) Explains features of room, such as operation of radio, television, and night-lock, and how to place telephone calls.
- 4) Pages guests in lobby, dining room, or other parts of hotel.
- 5) Delivers messages and runs errands.
- 6) Delivers room service orders.
- 7) Picks up articles for laundry and valet service.
- 8) Calls taxi for guests.
- 9) Transports guests about premises or local areas in car or motorized cart.
- 10) Keeps record of calls for service.
- 11) Delivers packages, suitcases, and trunks, and sets up sample rooms.
- 12) May be known as Page when paging guests.
Is being a "BELLHOP" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BELLHOP" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BELLHOP"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BELLHOP"
Job Number: 4177