Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises BELLHOPS engaged in duties, such as paging, running errands, and giving information.
- 2) Calls BELLHOPS to escort guests to rooms or perform related services.
- 3) Determines work schedules and keeps time records.
- 4) Inspects workers for neatness and uniform dress.
- 5) Instructs workers in procedures regarding requests from guests, utilizing knowledge of hotel facilities and local merchants and attractions.
- 6) Furnishes information, makes reservations, and obtains tickets for guests to social and recreational events or for travel.
- 7) May report suspicious behavior of patrons to hotel security personnel.
- 8) May pick up and bundle guests' laundry for outside cleaning service.
- 9) May perform duties of subordinates.
Is being a "BELL CAPTAIN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BELL CAPTAIN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BELL CAPTAIN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BELL CAPTAIN"
Job Number: 4174