Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets greenware in piles with sand and clay between pieces to support and separate them during bisque-kiln firing by either of following methods: Throws refractory clay mixed with sand between each plate, and after pile is built up, fills in edges with refractory clay, packing and pressing it by hand.
- 2) Arranges ware in piles with sandy clay between layers.
- 3) Fills in edges by setting pile on whirler which revolves it before spout forcing fine sand or refractory clay by gravity between plates.
- 4) Inspects ware and rejects inferior pieces.
- 5) May build up pile of greenware in saggers, sanding and packing it piece by piece.
Is being a "BEDDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BEDDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BEDDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BEDDER"
Job Number: 711