Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that cuts strands of nitrocotton or pyrocotton into smaller segments for processing: Pumps nitrocotton slurry to feed tanks, starts beater blades, and opens valves to force slurry against blades.
- 2) Turns handwheel to adjust speed of blades during operation according to gauge reading and process specifications, to produce uniformly beaten product.
- 3) Pumps beaten slurry over sieve to remove water.
- 4) Submits samples of batch to laboratory for approval of product texture.
- 5) Starts agitators in tub to loosen nitrocotton and pumps it into poaching tubs for removal of impurities.
Is being a "BEATER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BEATER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BEATER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BEATER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1679