Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls beater engines and related equipment to process furnish for making paper, roofing felt, and related products: Starts pumps and adjusts valves to regulate flow of specified amount of slush pulp into vat.
- 2) Starts engines and adjusts beater rolls to obtain specified degree of pulp fineness and hydration.
- 3) Examines furnish for specified consistency and size of fibers.
- 4) Dips sample from vat for laboratory testing.
- 5) Starts pumps to transfer furnish to storage chests.
- 6) May operate machine to refine pulp.
- 7) May make freeness and acidity tests.
- 8) May calculate volume and weight of furnish ingredients from technical control formulas.
- 9) May mix and cook dyes for furnish.
- 10) May control operation of battery of beaters and be designated Beater, Lead.
Is being a "BEATER ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BEATER ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BEATER ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BEATER ENGINEER"
Job Number: 703