"BEAM-WARPER TENDER, AUTOMATIC"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends high-speed warpers that automatically wind yarn in parallel sheets onto beams preparatory to dyeing, weaving, or knitting: Examines yarn in creel to ensure that yarn corresponds to warp pattern sheet specifications, for number of yarn ends, arrangement of yarn in creel, yarn size, and color.
- 2) Requests CREELER to alter creel setup to correspond with warp pattern sheet.
- 3) Pulls yarn ends from packages mounted on creel, through drop wires, and tension, measuring, and spreading devices, and fastens ends to empty warp beam to thread machine.
- 4) Sets yardage counter to record amount of yarn wound and starts machine.
- 5) Observes operation to detect yarn breaks which cause machine to stop.
- 6) Turns beam back to point of break, locates and ties broken ends, and cuts excess yarn, using scissors.
- 7) Stops machine when specified yardage is wound on beam, cuts yarn, and places gummed tape over ends or loops ends together to secure ends.
- 8) Doffs full beams and sets in empties.
Is being a "BEAM-WARPER TENDER, AUTOMATIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BEAM-WARPER TENDER, AUTOMATIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BEAM-WARPER TENDER, AUTOMATIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BEAM-WARPER TENDER, AUTOMATIC"
Job Number: 701