Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs plastic molding strips into slotted edges of metal tabletops, using mallet and bandsaw: Positions center of molding strip over leading edge of tabletop as it moves along conveyor, and pushes tongue of molding into slot along entire edge of tabletop.
- 2) Pounds molding with mallet to seat molding firmly in slot.
- 3) Lifts tabletop from conveyor onto worktable, and cuts off overlapping ends of molding, using bandsaw.
- 4) Pounds trimmed ends of molding into slot to form tight joint.
- 5) Heats molding strips in hot water tank prior to installation when specified on job order.
Is being a "BEADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BEADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BEADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BEADER"
Job Number: 691