Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Strings bead necklaces on wire or thread: Counts number of beads in necklace.
- 2) Cleans beads in soap and water or other cleaning solution.
- 3) Sorts beads according to size, color, or original pattern.
- 4) Guides needle through hole in beads and strings them into necklace of graduated or uniform sized beads.
- 5) Ties knot in thread or bends wire and attaches fastener.
- 6) May be designated according to type of beads strung as Pearl Stringer.
- 7) May restring bead necklaces on wire or thread.
Is being a "BEAD STRINGER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BEAD STRINGER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BEAD STRINGER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BEAD STRINGER"
Job Number: 690