Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates machine to coat strands of steel wire with rubber to form beads for use in making pneumatic tires: Installs bead-forming wheel, dies, and baffles, and turns setscrews to adjust guides, spring tension, bead cutter arm, and bead forming wheel cycle according to specifications, using wrenches and screwdriver.
- 2) Threads specified number of wires from spools through tuber die for rubber coating and into machine for forming into bead layers.
- 3) Starts machine to feed wire through die and onto forming wheel.
- 4) Cuts wire to remove bead layer from forming wheel when cycle is complete.
- 5) Tapes cut end to hold bead together for wrapping or places bead in wrapping machine.
Is being a "BEAD-FORMING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BEAD-FORMING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BEAD-FORMING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BEAD-FORMING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8312