"BB SHOT PACKER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that automatically fills paper tubes with BB shot for air rifles and crimps tube ends: Starts machine and observes action to detect malfunctioning.
- 2) Fills stations on dial plate manually with tubes from hopper when automatic feed skips.
- 3) Removes damaged tubes from feeder plate.
- 4) Examines BB shot tubes for grease smears, tears, and malformed ends.
- 5) Stamps cardboard box flats with identifying data.
- 6) Folds flats into boxes and fills with shot-filled tubes.
- 7) Places filled boxes on rollers for sealing.
Is being a "BB SHOT PACKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BB SHOT PACKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BB SHOT PACKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BB SHOT PACKER"
Job Number: 683