Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that converts loose textile fibers into batting: Throws or dumps fibers into hopper of machine or moves lever to control automatic feeding by conveyor belt.
- 2) Lifts roll of finished batting from machine and starts new roll winding onto takeup beam.
- 3) Weighs and records weight of sample from each roll.
- 4) Moves weight on lever to control amount of fiber fed into machine and weight of batting produced.
- 5) May tend picking machine to open and fluff fiber.
- 6) May cut batting into specified lengths with scissors and roll lengths into bundles.
- 7) May wrap and pack bundles of batting.
Is being a "BATTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BATTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BATTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BATTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 681