Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests storage batteries, using electric testing instruments: Sets dials on testing instruments according to battery voltage.
- 2) Places positive and negative wired plugs on posts and intercell-connector terminals of corresponding polarity and observes indicator on instrument that measures resistance capacity in terms of pass or reject.
- 3) Tests rejected batteries to determine specific defects, using voltmeter.
- 4) Computes comparative figures and test data to determine deficiencies and attaches slip to battery indicating type of defect.
- 5) May test battery assemblies on conveyor line.
- 6) May test batteries used in field equipment and be designated Battery Tester, Field.
Is being a "BATTERY TESTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BATTERY TESTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BATTERY TESTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BATTERY TESTER"
Job Number: 9236