Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests and treats rejected storage batteries and mixes acid solutions: Determines specific gravity of electrolyte in rejected batteries and adjusts solution to specified concentration and height in cells.
- 2) Fills batteries with fresh electrolyte, charges battery and tests battery for performance, using voltmeters and ammeters.
- 3) Segregates batteries that fail performance test.
- 4) Turns valves to fill vats with specified quantity of acid and water for use in forming and charging processes.
- 5) Activates agitator to diffuse liquids, and tests solutions for specified concentration, using hydrometer.
Is being a "BATTERY RECHARGER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BATTERY RECHARGER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BATTERY RECHARGER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BATTERY RECHARGER"
Job Number: 673