Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sprays, dips, or liquid-treats battery containers and terminal boxes and loads containers and boxes into drying ovens: Rubs surfaces of products, using sandpaper to smooth surfaces preparatory to painting.
- 2) Arranges items on drying racks after painting and pushes racks into oven, or hooks parts on conveyor which carries parts through drying tunnel.
- 3) Turns temperature dials as specified according to products being dried.
- 4) May insert rubber liners through acid vents in containers and glue liners in place.
- 5) May move materials between processing stations.
- 6) May position bolts in slots of jig preparatory to spray painting.
- 7) May glue labels on containers.
- 8) May file paint from rims of containers.
Is being a "BATTERY-CONTAINER-FINISHING HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BATTERY-CONTAINER-FINISHING HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BATTERY-CONTAINER-FINISHING HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BATTERY-CONTAINER-FINISHING HAND"
Job Number: 9254