Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects, recharges, and replaces batteries of electric industrial trucks: Disconnects electrical leads and removes battery from industrial truck, using handtools and hoist.
- 2) Checks fluid levels and specific gravity of cells and adds water and acid, using hydrometer, thermometer, and siphons, to ensure fluid concentration meets specifications.
- 3) Cleans electrical leads and battery poles to provide contact surface, using wire brush.
- 4) Attaches battery to battery charger and manipulates controls of battery charger to start flow of electricity into battery.
- 5) Installs recharged battery in industrial truck.
- 6) May remove and replace other defective electrical components, such as motor, switches, wires, and rheostats.
- 7) May lubricate truck's moving parts, using grease gun.
Is being a "BATTERY CHARGER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BATTERY CHARGER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BATTERY CHARGER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BATTERY CHARGER"
Job Number: 10805