"BATTERY CHARGER, CONVEYOR LINE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks to charge storage batteries: Sets acid-filled batteries apart from batteries requiring acid and routes batteries requiring acid to designated areas.
- 2) Places charging plugs loosely over cells of acid-filled batteries to prevent escape of battery acid during charging process.
- 3) Clears jams on conveyors leading to and from acid-dumping machine.
- 4) Reads charging record cards and chalk marks on charging tables to determine batteries ready to be removed.
- 5) Disconnects charged batteries from electric circuit and slides batteries from table onto conveyor.
- 6) May carry boxes of plugs to designated areas.
- 7) May be known as Charging-Plug Placer.
Is being a "BATTERY CHARGER, CONVEYOR LINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BATTERY CHARGER, CONVEYOR LINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BATTERY CHARGER, CONVEYOR LINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BATTERY CHARGER, CONVEYOR LINE"
Job Number: 669