Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine that deposits measured amount of batter into baking pans as pans pass on conveyor: Dumps batter from mixing bowl into machine hopper, using hoist.
- 2) Attaches depositing dies to machine and tightens, using wrench.
- 3) Adjusts gauge on hopper to measure specified amount of batter.
- 4) Weighs filled pans on balance scale to ensure conformity to standards.
- 5) Removes filled pans from machine and places on racks.
- 6) May be designated according to type of batter used as Cake-Batter Scaler.
Is being a "BATTER SCALER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BATTER SCALER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BATTER SCALER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BATTER SCALER"
Job Number: 875