Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that mills and recovers powdered metal used in powder metallurgy: Pours specified amount of powder into ball mill.
- 2) Screws covers on drum and straps drum to ball mill machine rack.
- 3) Starts motor that rotates drum to grind powder by tumbling action of metal balls.
- 4) Inserts filter bag and sieve in centrifuge drum.
- 5) Opens water valve to flush milled powder from mill through sieve and filter bag into centrifuge.
- 6) Starts centrifuge that separates water from powder.
- 7) Pours extracted powder into trays for drying.
- 8) Charges ball mill with additional balls as specified.
Is being a "BATCH MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BATCH MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BATCH MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BATCH MAKER"
Job Number: 650