"BASKET ASSEMBLER II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks in fabrication of reed and wicker baskets: Cuts out premarked basket bottoms from flakeboard sheet, using bandsaw.
- 2) Drills specified number of rod holes around edge of each bottom, using gauge and drillpress.
- 3) Dips end of presized birch dowels into glue pot and inserts rods into holes of bottoms to form basket frames for WEAVER.
- 4) Bevels ends of soaked reed handle, using knife, and attaches handle to woven basket by inserting ends through woven sides, at specified points, to base of basket.
- 5) Immerses basket into glue drum to bind woven reed and leaf material to rods and give luster to finished basket.
Is being a "BASKET ASSEMBLER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BASKET ASSEMBLER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BASKET ASSEMBLER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BASKET ASSEMBLER II"
Job Number: 642