"BASEBALL INSPECTOR AND REPAIRER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects and grades baseballs or softballs and repairs defects, using handtools: Examines ball for defects, such as crooked, uneven or raised stitches, lumps, and irregular shapes.
- 2) Straightens crooked stitches by pulling or prying them into place with awl.
- 3) Places balls with raised stitches into bench press and clamps top of press to flatten stitches.
- 4) Pushes curved awl through seams to press and smooth lumps under cover of ball.
- 5) Weighs softballs on scale.
- 6) Grades baseballs according to model and quality, and grades softballs according to model, quality, and weight.
- 7) Rejects nonrepairable and misshaped balls.
Is being a "BASEBALL INSPECTOR AND REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BASEBALL INSPECTOR AND REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BASEBALL INSPECTOR AND REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BASEBALL INSPECTOR AND REPAIRER"
Job Number: 635