Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cements rubber ply to metal forming plate and lays out parts locations on pneumatic deicers: Places rolls of gum rubber and rubberized fabric ply stocks in letoff racks, using hoist.
- 2) Pulls rubber ply stocks from roll, aligns rubber plies with edge of forming plate, and cuts plies to size with scissors and knife.
- 3) Rolls rubber plies with hand roller to remove wrinkles and promote adherence to forming plate.
- 4) Stencils location of deicer parts on rubber plies, using template and inked brush.
- 5) Locates centerline on plies by aligning chalkline with guide marks on forming plate.
- 6) Carries plied-up forming plate to storage rack.
Is being a "BASE-PLY HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BASE-PLY HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BASE-PLY HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BASE-PLY HAND"
Job Number: 164