Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends electric furnace that anneals base sections of hardened projectile bodies to facilitate subsequent machining operations: Lifts projectile from conveyor with tongs and fits projectile in holder on machine table.
- 2) Pushes switch to activate mechanism that elevates table and thrusts projectile base into furnace unit.
- 3) Observes dial indicator and presses button to maintain flow of current according to specifications.
- 4) Removes projectile when table descends automatically.
- 5) Quenches projectile base in water.
Is being a "BASE-DRAW OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BASE-DRAW OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BASE-DRAW OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BASE-DRAW OPERATOR"
Job Number: 637