Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Mixes and serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to patrons of bar, following standard recipes: Mixes ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- 2) Serves wine and draught or bottled beer.
- 3) Collects money for drinks served.
- 4) Orders or requisitions liquors and supplies.
- 5) Arranges bottles and glasses to make attractive display.
- 6) May slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
- 7) May prepare appetizers, such as pickles, cheese, and cold meats.
- 8) May tend service bar and be designated Service Bartender.
Is being a "BARTENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BARTENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BARTENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BARTENDER"
Job Number: 631