"BARREL POLISHER, INSIDE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends single-spindle, horizontal machine that smooths and polishes shotgun barrel bores: Clamps barrel in holding fixture and secures polishing rod in machine headstock.
- 2) Wraps emery cloth on rod tip to form polishing tool.
- 3) Starts machine and turns wheel to feed rotating polishing rod through barrel.
- 4) Varies rate of feed according to resistance sensed through wheel.
- 5) Pushes tow-tipped cleaning rod through polished barrel and sights through bore to inspect finish for defects.
Is being a "BARREL POLISHER, INSIDE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BARREL POLISHER, INSIDE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BARREL POLISHER, INSIDE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BARREL POLISHER, INSIDE"
Job Number: 6347