"BARREL LOADER AND CLEANER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Loads automatic pistols and revolvers with cartridges for test firing and cleans and oils tested guns: Fills magazine or cylinder of weapon with specified type of ammunition.
- 2) Unscrews retaining pin to remove cylinder or pulls magazine from test-fired guns and removes empty shells and live ammunition.
- 3) Cleans cylinders and barrel with wire brush and swabs gun with oil.
- 4) Stamps test mark on frame, using hammer and punch.
- 5) Records number of firearms tested.
Is being a "BARREL LOADER AND CLEANER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BARREL LOADER AND CLEANER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BARREL LOADER AND CLEANER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BARREL LOADER AND CLEANER"
Job Number: 614