Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Coats interior of tight barrels and kegs with sealing material, such as hot paraffin and pitch, to prevent leakage and contact of stored liquid with wood: Melts sealer in heating tank.
- 2) Places bunghole of barrel over vertical spout of tank and pulls lever to open compressed-air valve that forces melted sealer into barrel, or pours dipperful of melted sealer into bunghole and tumbles, rolls, and shakes barrel to coat and seal inner surface of barrel.
- 3) Drains excess sealer from barrel into drain trough.
- 4) Scrapes sealer from bunghole with piece of steel and replaces bung.
- 5) Scrapes hardened sealer from drain trough.
Is being a "BARREL LINER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BARREL LINER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BARREL LINER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BARREL LINER"
Job Number: 613