Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Burns initials or trademark of manufacturer on staves or heads of barrel: Lays barrel horizontally on carriage of brander and turns handwheel, raising carriage and forcing barrel against hot iron.
- 2) Turns handwheel to rotate barrel in carriage and bring another stave in contact with iron.
- 3) Lowers carriage and removes barrels when specified number of staves have been branded.
- 4) May use hand-operated, gasoline-fired branding iron.
- 5) May heat irons bearing single letter or mark and apply irons to barrels.
- 6) May stamp consecutive numbers on barrel staves to facilitate reassembly by customers.
Is being a "BARREL BRANDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BARREL BRANDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BARREL BRANDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BARREL BRANDER"
Job Number: 604